Times Higher Education
Four English higher education institutions (HEIs) have been selected to pilot the suggested value and impact tools from October 2010 to February 2011. The aim of this fieldwork is to collate information and develop case studies of ‘proven’ tools that can be used to inform the sector’s understanding of the impact and value of services that support students.
The four pilot HEIs who will test and further develop tools for the value and impact toolkit are:
The services to be tested at one or more of the pilot HEIs are:
- disability/dyslexia support
- financial advice
- mental health
- study skills
- international students
What will pilot HEIs do?
1. Test tools to determine their usefulness in assessing the value and impact of particular service;
2. Report on their experiences and results from their evaluation of a limited number of support services;
3. Participate in a workshop in Spring 2011 to compare experiences and results; and
4. Provide regular progress reports to the AMOSSHE Project Manager.