The Students FIRST project work is informed by the project board.
1. The project board will work together to:
- a. Contribute to the assessment through the use of comparative data the impact of the Aspire software for bursary delivery
- b. Agree criteria for modelling the impact of the Aspire scheme
- c. Agree the most appropriate models for researching the impact of a technology based intervention in financial support
- d. Contribute to the assessment of the impact of added financial and money management advice to students in receipt of the Aspire Bursary
- e. Discuss the business practices most appropriate for the Students FIRST partnerships, and future HE/business relationships more widely
- f. Provide a forum for all groups to work together in the interests of successful Students FIRST project delivery
Ways of working
2. The Project Board will meet formally on four occasions during Students FIRST, at six monthly intervals. Where possible these meetings will be held in person at the AMOSSHE office in central London.
3. The Project Board will maintain contact with each other throughout the project as appropriate. The project manager will arrange monthly calls with each partner organization individually to discuss progress. Should any major issues of concern arise, additional Project Board meetings may be called to address these concerns.
- Professor Sir Deian Hopkin, Independent Chair
- Raegan Hiles, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, AMOSSHE, The Student Services Organisation (project manager)
- Nicole Redman, Head of SMART team, University of East London.
- Julie Walkling, Director of Student Services, Anglia Ruskin University
- Andy Free, John Smiths Booksellers
- Brad Bence, Director of IT, John Smiths Booksellers
- Roger Marshall, Managing Director, Modus Creative Limited
- Steve Sidaway, Business Development Director, BlackBoard Connect
- Tony Hudson, Research Manager / Karina Berzins, Research Fellow, Continuum (Research Team)
- Brian Hipkin, Dean of Students, Regent's College (External advisor)
- Tima Moledina, Administrative officer, AMOSSHE, The Student Services Organisation (board secretary)
17 May 2011
9 November 2011
- Agenda (PDF, 181 KB)
- Confirmed minutes (PDF, 83 KB)
18 April 2012
24 July 2012