Four nations, one big picture: Student Services across the UK
This webinar provides an overview of higher education across the four nations of the United Kingdom, with a focus on how Student Services are influenced by differences and similarities between nations. Join us to develop your understanding of how higher education is governed in each nation, the key organisations and departments, and how the work of Student Services is supported and funded across the UK. Learn about how student finance differs from nation to nation, and important considerations for supporting UK home students who cross borders to study in a different home nation.
AMOSSHE members can find the event resources here:
This event, which includes opportunities for discussion and networking, helps you broaden your understanding, especially if:
- You're considering moving to a different UK nation as part of your career progression.
- You want to develop your support for students studying across borders within the UK.
- You want to get a better sense of the diversity of UK higher education.
You'll receive recordings of the event sessions afterwards, as well as any presentations or resources. The recordings won't include discussion sessions, workshops, ‘Chatham House rule’ sections or presentation sessions that speakers prefer not to share in this way.
Location, time and price
This event takes place online on Wednesday 19 January 2022 from 12:30 to 14:00 (GMT).
Here are the delegate prices:
- AMOSSHE named member - £29 (log in to access this rate)
- Non-member (other employees of an AMOSSHE member organisation, individuals, not-for-profit and corporate organisations, higher education providers not associated with AMOSSHE) - £49
You don’t need to pay VAT for AMOSSHE events. Before you book to attend, please read our revised booking terms and conditions.
AMOSSHE will make every effort to ensure that you are charged the correct booking rate. However, please note that the onus is on you to provide the correct information and choose the correct rate applicable to you. AMOSSHE welcomes payment online by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer or cheque. If you choose to pay online but then decide to pay by a different method, please email email@example.com for help.
Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash