AMOSSHE Winter Conference 2024: boundaries, understanding and impact
This professional development conference for Student Services leaders in higher education explores making an impact on student wellbeing, continuation and success through establishing roles and boundaries in relation to student support, and understanding our students and services using data.
The conference explores a range of themes:
- Roles and boundaries of student support when working with academic colleagues, NHS services, and students’ parents, and for out of hours provision.
- Establishing boundaries to support the wellbeing of ourselves and our staff teams.
- Using analytics to understand our students and manage risk.
- Using data to design and manage our services, and to demonstrate the impact of what we do.
The event is led by AMOSSHE Executive Members Sally Lambah (Wrexham University) and Sarah Sweeney (Lancaster University).
Find out more about the speakers and programme on the event website:
Location, time and prices
This conference takes place on Friday 9 February 2024 from 09:30 to 16:30 (GMT) at The Parkgate Hotel, Westgate Street, Cardiff CF10 1DA.
An informal pre-conference networking reception takes place from 18:00 to 19:30 on Thursday 8 February 2024. This is included in your conference fee.
Here are the delegate prices:
- AMOSSHE named member - £250 (log in to access this rate)
- Non-member (other employees of an AMOSSHE member organisation, individuals, not-for-profit organisations, higher education providers not associated with AMOSSHE) - £300
- Corporate (non-member corporate, for-profit organisations) - £340
You don’t need to pay VAT for AMOSSHE events. Prices include refreshments and lunch. Please let us know on your booking form of any accessibility requirements and how we can make the event more engaging for you.
Before you book to attend, please read our booking terms and conditions.
AMOSSHE will make every effort to ensure that you are charged the correct booking rate. However, please note that the onus is on you to provide the correct information and choose the correct rate applicable to you. AMOSSHE welcomes payment online by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer or cheque. If you choose to pay online but then decide to pay by a different method, please email email@example.com for help.
If you need accommodation for the event, you must book this separately. AMOSSHE can't book accommodation for you.
If you want to stay at the event venue on Thursday 8 February 2024, AMOSSHE has arranged a discounted bed and breakfast rate for single occupancy of £135. To book this, go to the venue website and click Book Now. Choose to book a stay, enter the date and occupancy details, and then under Do you have a booking code select Block Code and enter SHE080224.
This event is kindly sponsored by these organisations: