AMOSSHE National Conference 2020
The AMOSSHE National Conference 2020 is the UK’s foremost opportunity for Student Services leaders to share expertise and good practice, develop strategy and skills, and build professional networks.
Booking for this conference opens in April 2020
The key themes for this conference are inspiration, design and excellence:
- Inspiration - inspiring colleagues to do their very best, creating open, supportive environments for both staff and students to pursue an inspirational journey, and developing narratives that inspire and influence.
- Design - creating innovative initiatives, projects and approaches to Student Services design, using evidence to identify needs or gaps, and evaluating to demonstrate real impact.
- Excellence - imagining the future we want to move to, the creative steps to get there, and identifying what excellence in Student Services really means.
Call for proposals
We want your proposals for informative and stimulating workshops or presentations that will engage delegates and contribute to everyone’s understanding and professional development. Find out more and submit a proposal here: National Conference 2020: call for session proposals.
The cost of the conference depends on whether the delegate is associated with AMOSSHE. Early bird discounts are available until 21 April 2020.
||AMOSSHE named member
||AMOSSHE member colleague
(early bird rate until 21 April 2020)
|Three days non-residential
Residential places are for all three days of the conference, including accommodation for two nights at the conference venue with all meals, and all evening events.
Non-residential day places include lunch and refreshments only. You can attend the evening events on 8 and 9 July for an extra charge. If you choose not to book a residential place, AMOSSHE can't arrange accommodation for you.
Non-residential day delegates can attend the evening networking events for an extra charge as follows:
- Wednesday 8 July (networking meal) - £55
- Thursday 9 July (gala dinner) - £65
These events includes dinner, drinks and entertainment.
You don't need to pay VAT for AMOSSHE events. Before booking, please read our booking terms and conditions.